LTCNA is open to all licensed nurses or student nurses interested in the practice of long term care nursing.
IHCA Annual Convention and Expo - As a member of LTCNA, you are able to attend the Illinois Health Care Association's (IHCA) Annual Convention and Expo at a reduced rate.
Resources for Success - Every spring, LTCNA and IHCA host a top-notch clinical nursing conference and expo. All LTCNA Members receive the reduced Members rate.
Educational Seminars - IHCA offers a variety of educational seminars for all long term care professionals to enable you to expand your knowledge, skills and horizons. These sessions are available to you, as a LTCNA member, at the IHCA member rate.
Resources and Publications:
- LTCNA Newsletter - Monthly newsletter addressing current long term care nursing issues.
- Other Pertinent Mailings - Timely updates on specific nursing issues.
Answers to your questions - We are here to answer your questions regarding long term care nursing issues or direct you to those who can.
www.ltcna.org - LTCNA's website dedicated to long term care nursing professionals needs and education. Keep up-to-date by checking back frequently!
Becoming a Member:
- LTCNA membership is open to all nurses or student nurses interested in the practice of long term care nursing for an annual fee of $50 per individual.
- Facility memberships are available on a limited basis. Contact Kim Palermo at 800-252-8988 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Individual membership applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com or mailed to:
1029 South Fourth Street
Springfield, IL 62703
Click here to download the LTCNA Membership Application in Acrobat PDF format.